Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you enjoy learning about the services that CIRSA offers you.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- Identity: CIRSA SERVICIOS CORPORATIVOS, S.L (hereinafter "CIRSA"), with CIF B-25.421.199, is responsible for processing your personal data that you provide to us.
- Postal address: Carretera de Castellar, 298 08226 Terrassa. Barcelona.
- Phone: 937396700
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Data Protection Officer Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Personal data refers to any information that identifies or can identify a person. For example, data that can directly identify a person include their name and surname, while their ID number can also identify them. Personal data includes information such as mobile phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender, among others. It can also include numerical identifiers like the IP address of your computer, as well as information obtained through cookies.
Personal data processing refers to any operation or set of operations we perform on your personal data, such as collection, recording, storage, use, and communication of your data.
3. WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
By completing the CV submission form available on our website, we access the following personal data:
- Email address
- Curriculum vitae
Additionally, CIRSA may collect personal data that you provide to us through the contact phone and email address available on our website.
4. THROUGH WHICH CHANNELS DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At CIRSA, we only collect and process information that you provide to us through the following channels:
- Participation form in the personnel selection processes available on our website
- Sending emails to our address email@example.com.
- Phone calls to our phone number 937396700 (Corporate Headquarters) and to all our offices.
5. WHAT TREATMENTS DO WE CARRY OUT WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We want to be transparent with you and inform you about the operations we carry out with your data and the purposes for which we process such data.
Below, we outline all the treatments or operations we carry out with your personal data:
5.1 Contact and customer service
CIRSA will provide customer service, addressing any requests for information or inquiries sent through the email address or customer service phone number available on the website.
5.2 Personnel selection
5.3 Analysis of use, operation and improvement of the website
CIRSA will process your data for the following purposes:
- Recognize the user when they return to the Website.
- Facilitate sharing content of the Website through social networks and communication channels.
- Maintain security and protect the Website from malicious use.
- Adapt the Website to the type of device used by the user.
- Adapt the Website to the personalization criteria chosen by the user and remember them.
- Study possible improvements to the Website to optimize the usability experience and implement them.
- Show the correct content of the Website requested by the user at all times.
- Enable the possibility of sharing content from the Website on social networks
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Data protection regulations require that for the processing of your data we have a basis that legitimizes said processing.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data for the periods provided for by the applicable regulations regarding the prescription of responsibilities.
The data collected as a result of a request for information or consultation will be kept for the time necessary to provide the service.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Below, we provide you with the rights that you can exercise as a user of the website:
What does it mean?
Right of access
You have the right to have CIRSA confirm whether or not it is processing your personal data, and if so, the right to know what data it processes.
Right to rectification
It consists of the possibility that you can modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete, and in the rectification request you must indicate what data you want to be modified.
Right to object
You can object at any time to our processing of your data. You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to personal data that concerns you being processed based on the legitimate interest of the company. CIRSA will stop processing personal data, unless we prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Right to erasure
This right allows the cancellation of your personal data. The data will be kept blocked in a way that prevents its processing, without prejudice to its being made available to public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of possible liabilities that have arisen from the treatment during its limitation period.
Right to data portability
You have the right to copy and transfer data from our database to another controller. It is only possible to exercise this right when the treatment is based on the execution of a contract or on your consent and the treatment is carried out by automated means.
Right to limitation of treatment
This right allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when:
· Challenge the accuracy of the data, while CIRSA verifies said accuracy.
· You have exercised your right to object to the processing of your data, while verifying whether CIRSA's legitimate reasons prevail over yours as the interested party.
Likewise, this right allows you to request CIRSA to preserve your personal data when:
· The data processing is illicit and, as the interested party, you oppose the deletion of your data and request instead a limitation of its use.
· CIRSA no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but needs it for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims.
How to exercise these rights?
You may exercise your right by sending your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail, through a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or passport, addressed to the following address: Carretera de Castellar, 298 08226 Terrassa. Barcelona.– Ref. Data protection.
Likewise, we inform you that, when CIRSA has not correctly satisfied the exercise of its rights, it may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you want to know more information about this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AEPD:
Tel. 901 100 099 and 91.266.35.17
C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid
- TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided through the contact form that you have provided to us through our Website will only be processed by us internally and exclusively for contact and information purposes.
However, CIRSA may communicate the personal data of job applicants or candidates from the selection processes to other companies in the CIRSA business group that may be interested in the profile or CV of said applicants or candidates.
Likewise, it is possible that we may communicate your personal data, subject to a legal requirement or basis that legitimizes the communication to courts or public administration bodies.
October 10 , 2018
If you have any questions about the processing we carry out on your personal data, contact the Data Protection Officer or write to us at email@example.com .
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION ON TEMPORARY TEMPERATURE CONTROL IN ACCESS TO THE CIRSA GROUP FACILITIES AND WORK CENTERS
The companies that make up the CIRSA Group (hereinafter, “ CIRSA ”) make available to their clients, suppliers, collaborators and employees in a clear and understandable manner all additional data protection information in relation to temporary temperature control in access to any of its facilities and work centers (hereinafter, the “Additional Information”) through the website www.cirsa.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
This Additional Information is the result of CIRSA's commitment to its duty of transparency and its obligation to provide information to its clients, suppliers, collaborators and employees about the way in which it treats the personal data of the latter, as well as the other obligations that are required in terms of privacy and data protection.
This Additional Information will always be available to interested parties on the Website while CIRSA carries out temperature measurements at the entrances to its facilities and work centers. For any questions or concerns regarding this Additional Information, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- DOES GRUPO CIRSA COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO CARRY OUT TEMPERATURE CONTROL?
The main purpose of implementing temporary temperature control measures at the accesses to any of CIRSA's facilities and work centers is to adopt appropriate protection measures aimed at allowing or, where appropriate, denying access to those people who have a fever, This being one of the main symptoms that those infected with COVID-19 develop, to prevent the spread of the pandemic and guarantee the protection of the health of both the rest of the clients and suppliers, as well as the CIRSA staff and collaborators.
By virtue of the above, and in order to guarantee the right to privacy and data protection of all clients, suppliers, employees and collaborators, CIRSA will not collect any personal data from its clients, suppliers, employees and collaborators during the control. temperature, regardless of what your body temperature result is . Therefore, in no case will CIRSA store, record or preserve any of your personal information as a result of the timely measurement of body temperature at access points to CIRSA facilities and work centers.
- CHANGES TO THIS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This Additional Information may vary over time due to possible changes in criteria followed by the supervisory authority, competent in matters of data protection at any given time. CIRSA therefore reserves the right to modify this Additional Information in order to adapt it to said criteria, as well as to jurisprudential or legislative developments.
Terrassa, May 11, 2020.