Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you enjoy learning about the services CIRSA offers.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- Identity: CIRSA CORPORATE SERVICES, S.L (hereinafter “CIRSA”), with VAT NUMBER B-25.421.199, is responsible for processing the personal data you provide us with.
- Postal address: Carretera de Castellar, 298 08226 Terrassa. Barcelona.
- Telephone: 937396700
- E-mail address: email@example.com.
- Data Protection Officer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Personal data is considered to be any information that identifies a person or enables a person to be identified. For example, data that can directly identify a person includes their full name, or the national ID number that may identify them. Personal data includes information such as telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, etc. It could also include digital identifiers, such as the IP address of your computer, as well as information acquired through cookies.
Personal data processing is considered to be any operation or operations that we carry out with your personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, using and communicating this information.
3. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Al completar el formulario de envío de tu CV disponible en nuestro sitio web, accedemos a los siguientes datos personales:
- E-mail address
- Currículum vitae
CIRSA will also be able to collect personal data that you provide via the contact telephone and email address on our website.
4. WHICH CHANNELS DO WE USE TO COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CIRSA only collects and processes information that you provide via the following:
- 1. Form to participate in staff selection processes available on our website
- 2. Emails sent to our address email@example.com.
- 3. Phone calls to our telephone number 937396700 (Corporate Headquarters) and our branches
5. WHAT PROCESSES DO WE CARRY OUT WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We want to be transparent with you and keep you informed about the operations we carry out with your data, and the reasons why we process this data.
Below, we explain all the processes and operations we carry out with your personal data:
5.1 Contact and customer service
CIRSA provides customer service, attending to any request for information or enquiry sent to the customer service email address or telephone number available on the website.
5.2 Staff selection
CIRSA processes job applications, carries out staff selection processes and/or deals with CVs sent by applicants/candidates via our form on the corporate website.
5.3 Analysis of website use, performance and improvements
CIRSA will process your data for the following purposes:
- To recognise the user when he/she returns to the Website.
- To make it easier to share the website’s content through social networks and communication channels.
- To uphold the website’s security and protect it from inappropriate use.
- To adapt the website to the type of device being used.
- To adapt the website to the customisation criteria chosen by the user, and to remember them.
- To research possible improvements to the website to optimise the user experience and implement these improvements.
- To show the correct website content requested by the user at any time.
- To enable the possibility of sharing the website’s content on social networks
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Data protection regulations require us to have a legal basis for processing your personal data.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE STORE YOUR DATA FOR?
We will store your data for the periods established by the applicable regulations regarding liability limitation.
The data gathered from a request for information or an enquiry will be stored for as long as necessary to provide the service.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Below are the rights you can exercise as a user of the website:
|Rights||What does it mean?|
|Right to access||It is your right for CIRSA to confirm whether it is processing your personal data, and if so, you have the right to know what information is being processed.|
|Right to rectification||This means that you can modify any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, whereby you indicate which information you want to modify in the rectification request.|
|Right to opposition||You can object to us processing your data at any time. You have the right at any time, for reasons regarding your particular situation, for your personal information to no longer be processed according to the company’s legitimate interest. CIRSA will no longer process your personal data, unless we can accredit imperative legitimate motives for such processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or to elaborate, exercise or defend against claims.|
|Right to deletion||This right allows you to delete your personal data. The data will be blocked so that it cannot be processed, notwithstanding its availability to public administrations, judges and courts, to attend to any responsibilities that may have arisen during the limitation period.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right to copy and transfer your data from our database to another for it to be processed. This is only possible when the processing is based on executing a contract or on your consent, and when the processing is carried out automatically.|
|Right to the limitation of processing||This right allows you to ask us to stop processing your data when:
· You contest the accuracy of the data, when CIRSA verifies this accuracy.
· You have exercised your right to opposition, whilst CIRSA investigates whether its legitimate motives prevail over yours.
Similarly, this right allows CIRSA to keep your personal data when:
· The data processing is illicit, and you oppose to the deletion of your data and instead request a limitation of its use.
|How do you exercise these rights?||You can exercise your right by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written and signed request, along with a photocopy of your DNI or passport, to the following address: Carretera de Castellar, 298 08226 Terrassa. Barcelona.– Ref. Data protection
We also hereby inform you that, when CIRSA has not properly satisfied the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD). If you want more information on this right and how to exercise it, you can contact the AEPD:
Tel. 901 100 099 y 91.266.35.17
C/Jorge Juan,6 28001-Madrid
9. WHO DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA TO?
Data provided through the contact form that you send via our website will only be processed internally and exclusively by us in order to contact you and keep you informed.
However, CIRSA will be able to communicate the personal data of job applicants or candidates of staff selection processes to other companies in the CIRSA business group that may be interested in the profile or CV of these applicants or candidates.
We may also communicate your personal data in the event of a legal requirement or basis that legitimises its communication to courts or public administration bodies
Latest version: 10 October 2018
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer or write to: email@example.com.